Some of our favourite cars driven by celebrities.
Celebrities not only drive our favourite cars but they customise it to their precise and exact liking and we can’t get enough of it! Let’s take a look at some the celebrities rolling in money and blowing it to our hearts content.
- Simon Cowell – Previously, we know him best for his scathing critical remarks on American idol but that doesn’t seem to bother him. He’ll be waving to us from his Bugatti Veyron. A staggering R23 million. One of the fastest cars in the world. Stocking a meaty 8.0 litre quad-turbo W-16 engine all wheel drive and of course pushes out 1001-hp. Seems being a music mogul is the way to go!
- Jay Z – Music producer and genius collaborated with Beyoncé make one of the most richest couples in the world. Although Jay-Z lives well above the wealthy line owning a very sexy Maybach Exelero. Owning this baby will cost you R113 Million. You can probably recognise this beauty from his “Otis” music video. A wonderful 700-hp bi turbo V12 engine. WOW!
- Jay Leno – American comedian, philanthropist, TV host and super petrol head owns one of the most expensive cars, a Mercedes SLR McLaren at R6 Million. Leno has a private collection of classic cars parked in his garage, up to 65 of them! 0-100km in 3.6 seconds and 650-hp the McLaren is definitely a petrol head car!
- Floyd Mayweather – Boxing is one of the most expensive sports in the world. In 2015 Mayweather / Manny fight he earned $210 Million just for 36 minutes in the ring WOW. Best believe he’s got money and we see he knows how to spend it too. Mayweather is the owner of a R66 million Koeningsegg CCXR Trevita. 4.8 litre V8 engine 4 valves per cylinder and twin superchargers 0-100km in 2.9 seconds. What a bombshell!
- Finally probably the most expensive car in the world belonging to Hassanal Bolkiah, the sultan of Brunei. The owner and collector of high performance and luxury super-cars. This custom rolls-Royce silver Spur Limousine is one of the most expensive cars he owns because he’s loaded it with 24K gold everywhere. This baby will cost you nearly R200 Million.
If money was not an option, what would you like to own?